Wednesday, December 3, 2014
CAST UDL Book Builder
I was able to explore the website bookbuilder.cast.org. This site was designed for users to create, share, publish, and read digital books that will help different kinds of learners. I was mostly interested to see what kind of books they had available so I can share them with my students. At first, I was not impressed because I would have like to see some audio used. However, after playing around with some buttons and scrolling down I was able to find the right button to play the sound. I was impressed! I was able to find a variety of books under the "Public Library Books" section to use in the classroom to support all learners. I am not sure if I would use this site to write a book, but definitely a new way to integrate technology into the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment